Roxanne is a freelance journalist currently based in Spain. She was born and raised in Germany but has roots in the UK. After seven years in Holland she moved to Spain and has lived on the Costa del Sol for ten years. She speaks fluent English, German, Dutch and decent Spanish.
Specializing in TV, film and culture, Roxanne currently writes reviews for shows such as Catastrophe, This Is Us and Black Mirror for Paste Magazine, and TV related features for Little White Lies Magazine. She provides interviews and features for The New Heroes & Pioneers' online magazine, and works on their team of copy-writers for TNHP's coffee table books.
- Freelance Writer (TV) Little White Lies Magazine
- Freelance Writer (TV/Film) Paste Magazine
- Freelance Writer The New Heroes & Pioneers
- Editor of "A call from the Unknown" by Claus Mikosch
- Editor of "Montags im Wohnwagen" by Claus Mikosch
- Freelance Writer (TV, Books, Music, Film) itcher (2013 - 2016)
- Managing Editor/Writer TNHP Magazine: The Creative Issue (2013)
- Managing Editor/Project Manager Freewheelers - 30 Artists You Should Know (2013)
- Co-author of "The Pink Boots" (2010)